Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sunday Jan 10th at OC

I'm trying to talk J.R. Allen into letting me post his beautiful opening prayer on here. The mic wasn't working for a good bit of it, and he had obviously worked hard to prepare it.

We also missed the first part of Chase Meador's scripture reading. Thank you Chase for carrying on! You and your mother did a great job presenting I John 4.

Enjoyed hearing from Rubio after a long break / busy travel season. Love that guy. He's grown so much since he was 7 years old. (when I first met him)

I love Joe White! Thanks for the thoughtful communion thoughts/scriptures. Most of the time, less is more, and less was certainly more on Sunday.

The church did well on our first time through "We Believe" by Chris Lindsey. Great song.

And wow, does Otter Creek love "From the Inside Out" or what? Didn't sound new or unfamiliar at all!!! Love that song. I can't wait to sing Sheryl Thomas & Randy Gill's song, "Inside Out", similar theme.




No comments: