Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gratitude List

1. the advent of spring.
2. spring.
3. warmer weather (get the picture)
4. my lovely wife who puts up with me being uber-defensive on most days
5. my precious kids who are determined to keep me young
6. we SOLD OUR HOUSE IN INDIANA! Thank you, God!
7. Got to meet Amy Grant (again, but I don't think she remembered me from the last time...why?)
8. Tokens totally rocked. Thanks Lee!
9. being a part of a funeral today, it's a great perspective-putter
10. Starbucks iced tea (black & green, mixed, sweetened)
11. being at Otter Creek, all the thoughtful people and sweet notes of encouragement
12. Tatiana did not make the final 13 for this season
13. Being able to be an intermittent blogger

3 comments:

jaime s said...

love your list, honey! I share most of these with you! You are awesome and a blessng to me beyond what my heart could hope for!

Donna said...

Great list, Murray. #12 makes me smile...I told Monty if she made it through, I was done. : )
If you run into the Jerkins at OC, Amanda is from my hometown - West Monroe. We ran into her at her niece's b-day party a few weeks ago. Small world!

Blessings to you!

Clarissa said...

So laughing about Tatiana!! I think her last hurrah on there was only for their enjoyment...