Friday, May 1, 2009

This Coming Sunday

So excited about our new Dialogue Series...John York continues it this Sunday with a message from John 3 about Nicodemus.   The recording software crashed last Sunday morning, so we missed Rubio's sermon series kickoff, plus Charity's debut!   I'll never forget it though.  The little 4 year old taught our whole church a new worship song "We love you, Lord"...incredible. 

Songs we're singing this Sunday:
  • Let God Arise (another great Tomlin song...it's on Zoe's Fearless CD)
  • I Love to Tell the Story (don't mess with me, it's Fanny J...)
  • Ancient Words
  • Blessed Be Your Name (thank you, Matt Redman, for giving us language & notes to express pain and trust and praise simultaneously)
  • How Deep the Father's Love
  • I Will Change Your Name  (on this note, check out Jonathan Nelson's new song, My Name is Victory)
  • Before the Throne of God
Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments: